100PEB - 1 in. Inlet Inline Plastic Industrial Irrigation Valve
- 1 in. (26/34) plastic industrial irrigation valve
- Durable glass-filled nylon construction with fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm for long life and reliable performance
- Globe configuration
- Normally closed, forward flow design
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage
- Low flow capability for a wide range of applications
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing; prevents loss of parts during field service
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed
- * Solenoid handle is not included *
The PEB Series is our most durable plastic irrigation valve. This industrial-strength glass-filled nylon globe valve is ideal for commercial irrigation applications.
- Manual internal bleed manually operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller first.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and after repairs.
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body. Bonnet can be attached and removed more easily and more often without damaging threads.
|Valve Size||1 in|
|Valve Inlet/Outlet Configuration||NPT Female x NPT Female Threaded|
|Operating Temperature||Up to 150° F (66° C)|
6 1/2" x 4" x 4"
24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid
Flow without PRS-D option: 0.25 to 200 GPM (0,06 to 45 m3/h; 0,02 to 12,60 l/s)
Flow with PRS-D option: 5 to 200 GPM (1,14 to 45 m3/h; 0,32 to 12,60 l/s)
|Operating Pressure||20 to 200 psi (1,4 to 13,8 bar)|
We found other products you might like!