EAGLE 900 Internal Assembly (choice of nozzle)
As low as $157.00
- Replacement internal assembly for Rain Bird EAGLE 900 Series Closed-Case Golf Rotors
- No digging required; simply remove the snap ring and replace the internal assembly in the existing case
- Full-circle coverage
- Replacement for all Rain Bird EAGLE 900 S/H and 900 E models
- Made to order: ships within 6 business days
- Choice of nozzle
The industry's only self-flushing mode at pop-up and pop-down adds another barrier to debris that is crucial in fine sand and silty soil types. The closed-case design also permits installation to grade.
- Offers the versatility to meet any challenge, regardless of the climate, soil type, water use and fertigation requirements.
- Some EAGLE series rotors are interchangeable. Simply install the new internal assembly inside the existing case-without rewiring.
- Easily interchangeable color-coded nozzles allows rotors to be easily tailored to differing course applications and requirements.
- ACME thread inlet features the o-ring seal style for positive seal.
- Unique flow-around-the-motor design reduces friction and ensures reliable performance with all types of water conditions-even reclaimed water.
- EAGLE rotors are easily serviced from the top. The simple removal of snap rings provides quick access to the internal assembly and valve - with no digging. And pressure regulation and arc adjustment can be made from the top using only a screwdriver.
|Coverage Arc||Full Circle 360°|
|Inlet Threads||1.5 in ACME Female Threaded|
|Coverage Radius||63 ft to 97 ft|
Maximum Inlet Pressure
Pressure Regulation Range
Maximum Stream Height
Top-Serviceable Rock Screen™ and Replaceable Valve Seat