EAGLE 950IC Series Part Circle IC Golf Rotors, ACME
- Proven Rain Bird Performance – highly efficient nozzles with large droplets that cut through harsh winds and reliable, consistent pressure regulation.
- Integrated Control Technology built into the rotor for easy, streamlined central control directly to the rotor.
- No field controllers, decoders, secondary wiring or unnecessary splices mean fewer areas that can breakdown, wear out or malfunction.
- Simple to Install - Requires up to 90% less wire than traditional satellite control systems and 50% fewer splices than a traditional decoder system.
- Simple yet sophisticated system built around a new generation of Rain Bird's proven solenoid and satellite technology. Simplicity results in reliability.
- Easier Maintenance - intelligent, two-way communication with each and every ICM on the golf course. Almost all troubleshooting can be managed through intuitive diagnostics built into the central control software.
- Dependable - designed to always turn off if problems occur. When the wire path is damaged or cut, or if central control communication is lost, the ICM is designed to turn off automatically.
- True "Below 30 Volt Control System" typically not subjected to code requirements regarding deep burial of the wire path.
- The entire control system is below ground, offering protection against damage from vandalism, flooding and insects.
- Ability to utilize all of Rain Bird's central control "Smart Features" including: Rain Watch, Minimum ET,™ Smart Weather,™ Smart Pump,™ and Superior Monitoring of system operation.
For fairways and the rough, the EAGLE™ 900 rotor series provides superior coverage.
Closed-Case Provides Proven Debris Resistance
True closed-case construction of EAGLE rotors extends the life of the rotor by protecting the motor from debris, outside elements and environmental changes.
The industry's only self-flushing mode at pop-up and pop-down adds another barrier to debris that is crucial in fine sand and silty soil types. The closed-case design also permits installation to grade.
|Coverage Arc||Adjustable Part Circle 40° to 345°|
|Inlet Threads||1.5 in ACME Female Threaded|
|Body/Valve||IC - Integrated Control|
|Coverage Radius||70 ft to 92 ft|
|Pressure Range||Maximum Inlet Pressure: 150 psi (10.3 bars)|
Body Height: 13.4" (34.0 cm)
Pop-Up Height to Mid-Nozzle: 2.25" (5.7 cm)
Top Diameter: 7" (17.8 cm)
Nozzle Trajectory: 25°
Rotation Time: 360° in ≤ 240 seconds; 210 seconds nominally
Maximum Stream Height: 20' (6.1 m)
Solenoid: 24 VAC solenoid power requirement: 0.41 amp inrush current (9.8 VA); 60 cycle: 0.25 amp holding current (6.0 VA); 50 cycle: 0.32 amp holding current (7.7 VA).
Surge Resistance: Up to 20KV standard on electric models
Top-Serviceable Rock Screen™ and Replaceable Valve Seat