EAGLE 950SAM Series Part Circle Golf Rotors, ACME
- Part circle version with Stopamatic (SAM) body
- Holdback: 15 ft (4.6 m) elevation
- Offers the versatility to meet any challenge, regardless of the climate, soil type, water use and fertigation requirements.
- Some EAGLE series rotors are interchangeable. Simply install the new internal assembly inside the existing case-without rewiring.
- Easily interchangeable color-coded nozzles allows rotors to be easily tailored to differing course applications and requirements.
- ACME thread inlet features the o-ring seal style for positive seal.
- Unique flow-around-the-motor design reduces friction and ensures reliable performance with all types of water conditions-even reclaimed water.
- EAGLE rotors are easily serviced from the top. The simple removal of snap rings provides quick access to the internal assembly and valve - with no digging. And arc adjustment can be made from the top using only a screwdriver.
- Top-Serviceable Rock Screen and Replaceable Valve Seat
For fairways and the rough, the EAGLE™ 950 rotor series provides superior coverage.
Closed-Case Provides Proven Debris Resistance
True closed-case construction of EAGLE rotors extends the life of the rotor by protecting the motor from debris, outside elements and environmental changes.
The industry's only self-flushing mode at pop-up and pop-down adds another barrier to debris that is crucial in fine sand and silty soil types. The closed-case design also permits installation to grade.
|Coverage Arc||Adjustable Part Circle 40° to 345°|
|Inlet Threads||1.5 in ACME Female Threaded|
|Body/Valve||S – Stopamatic (SAM)|
|Coverage Radius||70 ft to 92 ft|
|Pressure Range||Maximum Inlet Pressure: 100 psi (6.9 bars)|
Body Height: 13.4" (34.0 cm)
Pop-Up Height to Mid-Nozzle: 2.25" (5.7 cm)
Top Diameter: 7" (17.8 cm)
Nozzle Trajectory: 25°
Rotation Time: 180° in ≤ 120seconds; 105 seconds nominally
Maximum Stream Height: 20' (6.1 m)
Top-Serviceable Rock Screen™ and Replaceable Valve Seat