Rain Bird 551B Series Full/Part Circle Block Golf Rotor, ACME
Rain Bird 551 Series provides the right coverage for tee boxes, greens and other small areas with short and medium throw range. With Rapid-Adjust Technology your staff can make easy arc adjustments with the turn of a screw. Patented MemoryArc® retains two part-circle arc settings, so you can shift between full and part-circle operation in seconds. Nozzles for the 551 series offer higher flow rates and large droplets that cut through wind allowing you to apply water precisely where needed and in a shorter amount of time.
- Radius of 32' to 55' (9.8 to 16.8 m).
- Can handle pressures from 60 to 100 psi (4.1 to 6.9 bars).
- Holdback up to 10' (3.1 m) of elevation.
- Nozzle design provides superior water distribution with less sensitivity to spacing difference.
- Solid design and construction provide a higher degree of reliability and longer life than commercial-grade products.
Rain Bird® golf rotors are engineered for precise application and distribution uniformity, helping you get the most from your water source. With intelligent, easy-to-use features like a top‑serviceable design and quick full-circle/part-circle adjustments, Rain Bird golf rotors help you and your crew save time every week.
Designed for Timeless Compatibility™ with every EAGLE® rotor manufactured since 1992, these rotors give you the flexibility to update internals without having to dig up the case, saving you even more time.
|Coverage Arc||Full Circle 360° and Adjustable Part Circle 30° to 345°|
|Inlet Threads||1 in ACME Female Threaded|
|Coverage Radius||32 ft to 55 ft|
Maximum inlet pressure: 100 psi
Holdback: 10' (3.m) elevation
Rotation Time: 180° in ≤ 90 seconds; 75 seconds nominally
Maximum Stream Height: