Rain Bird 552B Series Full/Part Circle Block Golf Rotor, ACME, 53 Gray Nozzle
Special Price $123.00 List Price $164.04
Rain Bird 552 Series block rotors are designed for the harsh conditions encountered in golf applications. Engineered for precise application and distribution uniformity, Rain Bird block rotors help you get the most from your water source.
- Radius of 33’ to 55' (10 to 16.8 m)
- One stator for any nozzle providing consistent rotation speeds
- Seal-A-Matic Check Valve improves holdback up to 17’ (5.2m)
- 75% faster nozzle changes in the field with simply a screwdriver
Peace of Mind Today. Continuous Innovation for the Future.
- 75% Faster Nozzle Changes - With a screwdriver, quickly change nozzles in the field without removing the internal.
- One Stator for Any Nozzle - When changing nozzles, the self-adjusting stator automatically adjusts flow to control rotation speed and optimize performance.
- Easy Arc Adjustments - Whether you’re catering to grow-in or just trying to get more from a limited water supply, Rapid-Adjust Technology in 552 and 752 rotors allow you to handle simple arc adjustments with the turn of a screw. MemoryArc® retains two part-circle arc settings, so you can shift between full- and part-circle operation in seconds.
- Seal-A-Matic™ - Improved Seal-A-Matic (SAM) built in check valves provide hold back effective up to 17’ (5.2m) elevation change.
- Self-Flushing Action - Patented self-flushing action prevents stuck-up rotors, requiring less maintenance
- Closed-case Design – Unlike other manufacturers, our closed case design prevents porting to atmosphere, saving water.
- Timeless Compatibility™ - New rotor internals fit into existing cases dating back to the 90's, saving you money.
|Coverage Arc||Full Circle 360° and Adjustable Part Circle 30° to 345°|
|Inlet Threads||1 in ACME Female Threaded|
|Coverage Radius||32 ft to 55 ft|
Maximum inlet pressure: 100 psi
Rotation Time: 180° in ≤ 90 seconds; 80 seconds nominally
Maximum Stream Height:
Top-Serviceable Rock Screen and Replaceable Valve Seat
|552 Nozzle||53 Gray Nozzle|