Rain Bird 702B Series Golf Rotor, ACME, 40 Orange Nozzle
Special Price $189.00 List Price $251.18
Rain Bird 702 Series block rotors are designed for the harsh conditions encountered in golf applications. Engineered for precise application and distribution uniformity, Rain Bird block rotors help you get the most from your water source.
- Radius of 59' to 77' (18.0 m to 23.5 m)
- One stator for any nozzle providing consistent rotation speeds
- Seal-A-Matic Check Valve improves holdback up to 17’ (5.2m)
- 75% faster nozzle changes in the field with simply a screwdriver
Peace of Mind Today. Continuous Innovation for the Future.
- 75% Faster Nozzle Changes - With a screwdriver, quickly change nozzles in the field without removing the internal.
- One Stator for Any Nozzle - When changing nozzles, the self-adjusting stator automatically adjusts flow to control rotation speed and optimize performance.
- Seal-A-Matic™ - Improved Seal-A-Matic (SAM) built in check valves provide hold back effective up to 17’ (5.2m) elevation change.
- Self-Flushing Action - Patented self-flushing action prevents stuck-up rotors, requiring less maintenance
- Closed-case Design – Unlike other manufacturers, our closed case design prevents porting to atmosphere, saving water.
- Timeless Compatibility™ - New rotor internals fit into existing cases dating back to the 90's, saving you money.
|Coverage Arc||Full Circle 360°|
|Inlet Threads||1 in ACME Female Threaded|
|Coverage Radius||56 ft to 79 ft|
|Pressure Range||Maximum Inlet Pressure: 100psi|
Top-Serviceable Rock Screen and Replaceable Valve Seat
|70X/75X Nozzle||40 Orange Nozzle|