Rain Bird 702E 80 PSI Series Full Circle Golf Rotor, ACME
Continuous Innovation for the Future
With unmatched flexibility, industry-leading uniformity and a consistent rotation speed, the full-circle 702 Series and full/part-circle 752 Series make it easier to maintain flawless turf. Turn-of-a-screw adjustments and top serviceability save you time and labor costs season after season.
75% Faster Nozzle Changes
With a screwdriver, you can quickly change nozzles in the field without removing internals.
One Stator for Any Nozzle
When changing nozzles, the self-adjusting stator automatically modifies flow to control rotation speed and optimize performance.
Easy Arc Adjustments
Rapid-Adjust Technology allows you to handle arc adjustments with the turn of a screw, while MemoryArc® lets you shift between full- and part-circle operation in seconds.
- Pressure regulation can be made from the top of the rotor, requiring only a common screwdriver.
- Quick nozzle changes can be completed in the field in just seconds.
- Internal components can be quickly accessed from the top of the rotor.
- The 702 Series offers reliable full-circle coverage
- Self-adjusting stator automatically modifies flow after nozzle changes, saving your crew time.
- Choose between electric and Integrated Control (IC) models.
- A GBS25 solenoid delivers unrivaled 25kV surge protection and built-in filtration for an extra level of defense from debris.
- Every model has been exhaustively tested and held to the highest standards in the industry.
|Coverage Arc||Full Circle 360°|
|Inlet Threads||1.25 in ACME Female Threaded|
|Body/Valve||E - Electric|
|Pressure Regulator||80 psi|
|Coverage Radius||56 ft to 79 ft|
Maximum Inlet Pressure: 150 psi (10.3 bars)