Swing Joint, 1"D 12"L - NPT/NPT
Special Price $54.00 List Price $73.75
- Superior Flow Characteristics. An innovative, patent-pending swept elbow design reduces pressure loss by up to 50 percent over other swing joints.
- Excellent Structural Integrity. Reduces the costs associated with fatigue-related failures.
- Double O-ring Protection. Provides a better seal to ensure that joints are kept clean and can be repositioned easily.
- Modified ACME Outlet. Improves safety by losing seal engagement before losing thread engagement during rotor removal.
- Color-coding and Distinct Size Markings. Size and thread types are marked in large lettering on both inlets and outlets for quick identification.
- Oversized Threaded Inlets. Make hand-tightening and blind installations (underwater) easier. This also reduces the risk of potential damage caused by over?tightening with a wrench.
- Extended Warranty. When used with Rain Bird golf rotors, extends rotor and swing joint warranty to five years.
Looking to enhance the performance of your golf course irrigation system? Rain Bird swing joints are the perfect solution. Featuring superior flow characteristics and excellent structural integrity, these swing joints are designed to deliver the performance you expect from Rain Bird while saving you money. Rain Bird swing joints are the perfect complement to our golf series rotors.
|Lay Arm Length||12 in|
|Inlet Configuration||Standard side|
|Outlet Thread Type||NPT|