LCRBY200D - 2 in. Large Capacity Disc Filter - NPT
- 2 in. Large Capacity Disc Filter - NPT
- Up to 10X increase in filtration area
- 120 mesh/130 micron filtration level
- Larger filtration area equals less frequent cleaning, which lowers overall maintenance costs
- Disc Filtration is ideal for dirty water supplies due to increased filtration area. Particularly effective for water with high organic content
- Ideal for large irrigation zones that require a higher flow rate
- Recommended Installation: Install after a valve or shut-off point, where the filter will not be under constant pressure.
- Max recommended flow: 110 gpm (25 m3/h)
- Filtration area: 83 in2 (535 cm2)
These filters provide large filtration capacity for residential, commercial, and municipal drip applications. This means less cleaning and lower maintenance costs. The filter body and cover are made of high impact thermal plastic, rated to withstand water up to 140° F (60° C) and pressures up to 116 psi (8 bar). With flow rates ranging from 33 gpm to 110 gpm, these filters are perfect for larger drip irrigation zones.